ramblings

It's a dreary day. Rain is pouring down, tears are falling down {s}'s face because he can't have the Spiderman thermos, and {p} is complaining about homework. Haven't blogged lately, but it's not for lack of subject matter. One night I discovered that {s} thought Jesus was the black lady who keeps the nursery at church. Our conversation was blogworthy, but I just haven't had the time (or else, I haven't used it wisely) to organize my thoughts. I thought this might be a good opportunity to write, but a certain little person (who is still complaining) is tapping his pencil against my William and Mary fruit bowl and the constant ping-pinging is distracting me.

So, now the purpose of a random post in the middle of the day -- a little award from my friend E. Thank you, my sweet friend with 5 Minnies!!


And now the rules are that I need to select 7 other blogs to recieve this award. Not hard at all...
1. Dr. W - this woman encouraged my photography, takes great pictures herself and has great taste in books.

2. Where the Wild Things Are - three boys (one more than I), and I enjoy reading about their adventures and seeing their adorable pictures.

3. Simple Thoughts - you can't look at the colors and layout of this blog and not feel peaceful. Her pictures and children are gorgeous!

4. Julie - who is not almost 35 anymore. It's been fun reading the blog of a friend I know IRL, and besides... she deserves the award because she finds time to blog with 3 children and a husband who works out of town.

5. Testosterhome - I've only read this blog a few times, because I don't have it bookmarked and thus I forget about it. But I think I need to add it to my sidebar. 5 boys. If they can survive, so can I!

6. Okay, this is getting harder and my children are requiring a bit of supervision. To be continued...

2 comments:

momto5minnies said...

Now you have to stick that handy little award on your sidebar ;)

I feel like I am having a weak week of blogging ;)

Change can be so very draining ... I'll get in the groove, and so will you!

Nicole McLaughlin said...

You are so awesome! I just saw this!! I'm so bad about checking blogs! :( Thanks for the award!!:) I feel bad that i dont post more often, i post a lot (not of my own boys, but of clients) at my photo blog. www.luckyphotographer.blogspot.com