the sitting rock, part 2

Back with the black and whites. I wasn't happy with many of them, but there were some that I liked. I can't remember the last time I used a film camera. And, I think it was the first time I've ever used a 35 mm, as opposed to a point and shoot film camera. The focus took a little getting used to, and a handful of the pics were a little blurry. The last one here was my very favorite. We heard an owl hooting in the distance, and {p} quickly turned and made "hand binoculars" to look for it. If I had more time to compose that shot, I would've gotten his feet in there. Oh well.. I like it anyway!












3 comments:

DrW said...

You could win awards with these! I would frame them all!

Anonymous said...

The last one is my favorite too. The contrast really sets the photo off. Love the looks on S's face. Both your guys are HANDSOME!

momto5minnies said...

I really like the last one too.

You are doing great. Sometimes it is when we really try to get good pictures that we don't fair nearly as well.

I love your black and whites. The woods are a great backdrop!