anything for a laugh

{s} is such a character. He will do anything if he thinks you're going to laugh at him. And if you laughed at him once, weeks later you'll catch him doing the same thing hoping for another laugh.

It's interesting to see how each child shapes you into the parent that you are. {p} can be very funny and silly too, but he's also a very serious, deep thinker.

{s} is all about having fun, like trying to slide down a Little People ramp because the slide at the park was too wet. Turns out, it wasn't as fun once he got stuck.



He's not even 2, and he has already figured out how to make toot noises and fake burps.

Where did this child come from??? I think God gave us {s} to teach us to relax a little... to lighten up.

Because it is hard to be serious when your child's fingers are knuckle deep in his nostrils.





3 comments:

thesixburghmom said...

LOL! That is very true, J. Michael is much like your {p} and Ethan taught us to relax and have fun. My girls are the same way, one serious and one who always makes us laugh. As for #5, I'm not sure where she's going to fall. Although, I have my suspicions. She started smiling and only smiles when someone says the word "boogie" to her. I'm in for it...lol.

momto5minnies said...

LOL!!!!!

That is so true. Each child of mine is very different and has brought a new element to my role as MOMMY

DrW said...

Suitable for framing! I love this one!