oh no... my camera!

It figures. I actually crack open the manual, figure some stuff out, and something crazy happens to my camera. I don't know what might be going on, but I can only take about three pictures before it shows a dead battery.

I tried my dad's Kodak EasyShare tonight. I didn't like anything about the automatic settings. They are hard to deal with and there isn't a very big aperture range. And, after I loaded everything, I realized the photos are date stamped.

Big sigh.

Here are a few that turned out okay.




























2 comments:

Janet said...

I like the cow pictures, but I LOVE the pictures of your boys! Those are good. About the camera...I guess you'll just have to get a new one! :) I almost pulled off the road yesterday morning on my way to school to take pictures of cows because they were close to the fence. I should have stopped, because today they were way too far away!

momto5minnies said...

My favorite is the two boys walking down the dirt road. I love black and whites!