another reason to love fried okra

Love from a five year old is a funny thing. Most certainly, it is unconditional. But occasionally there are certain conditions under which that love can shrink or grow a bit. I can't remember exactly what the situation was, but the other day {p} casually mentioned that he loved his daddy this much


and he loved me this much

.


Yeah. He loved his daddy a whole foot, and me about an inch. Maybe two. So anyway, last night I cooked {p} some fried okra***.

And now he loves me this much.
I'll take it!
****just want to add that the link above does NOT reflect a picture of the fried okra that I cooked. I am sure that mine was much more appetizing.****

2 comments:

momto5minnies said...

How cute!

I have to tell you, that despite your bragging on the fried okra, I really was hoping to see a much more edible picture of it. Now the excitement to try something new just went out the window ... LOL!

DrW said...

Actually that looks just like my mother's fried okra and I, too, would love you that much for frying some up for me! Yep, I'm easy!