God hears

In about three months, we'll be celebrating the second birthday of {s}.
First, shock over a barely visible pink line.
Six more tests later, beginning to believe it.

An ultrasound that was so early, the tech could only point out the thickened lining of my uterus.
Another ultrasound that showed a yolk sac.
And finally an ultrasound that showed the tiniest, tiniest speck of a baby.

The medicine (Prometrium) that was mistakenly called in for me when I didn't need it.
A scary reaction, trip to the ER, and a CT scan on my head.
Bleeding.

Prayers that God would let me keep this little baby that was so unexpected, but so, so wanted.

A new obstetrician.
A c-section.
An epidural that left a "hot spot" so that I could feel part of the surgery.
One and a half gallons of amniotic fluid.
Nine pounds, 0.1 ounces of baby,
and a doctor saying, "It's a boy!"

My baby {s}. Even his name reminds me...
God hears.

1 comment:

momto5minnies said...

((((J))))) I still remember every moment for you. Your faith was so incredible. How could GOD not see that!