hey there, Martha


I've been hot glueing plastic eggs to a wreath for too long now.  I thought it would go much faster, but once I started I felt like I needed to finish.  Seeing as how I started a peep wreath about a month ago (warning... DO NOT TRY THAT, BAD IDEA) and gave up, I thought it might be best to actually complete something that I started this time.  

But, my front door is now decked out for Easter.  Crossing that off my list...

eggs...

more eggs...

and even more eggs!


edited to add... I was really bothered by how I spelled "glueing."   It just didn't look right to me.  But, neither did "gluing."  I finally looked it up, and guess what???  You can spell it either way!  

7 comments:

DrW said...

So where's the picture?

southernjoy said...

okay, okay... going to take one now.

Hansen's blog said...

What a cute wreath, you talented lady!

jhdaniell said...

I love your wreath!!! I'm so ripping off your idea. I need something for my door really bad! Yes, the photography class was at The Vintage Flea. I found out about it the week before through Sara's blog. She sent me a survey to take today in regards to what she could do different, would I take another class, etc. I definitely want to take another class. I did learn quite a bit from her. I feel so bad because it didn't even occur to me to ask you. I'll make a deal with you if you hear of any classes let me know and I'll do the same. I would have loved to have had you in class with me. Sara was telling us she had totally taught herself and her big thing which I really like is natural light photography.

southernjoy said...

I can't take credit for the wreath idea. Katie and Cyndi get credit for that!

Definitely keep me posted with any other classes!

DrW said...

Love this wreath! I don't think I have that much glue or patience! Please show your boys the bird blog http://wbcptc.blogspot.com . I think they will like my current entry!

momto5minnies said...

I love it!!!!!