i {heart} faces

I was browsing along on some of my new favorite blogs and saw this:



and since I do heart faces, I clicked and decided to play along. Click here to check it out. This week's theme is "The Eyes Have It."  Looking back through my pictures, I realized that I take a lot of close-up shots. That means I have way too many to choose from. And, the one I'm choosing doesn't really show eyes... just eyelashes, but I think even that can show a lot of emotion.  This is one of my all time favorite pictures of {s}.  Why do boys get those lashes?





13 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture.

Judah said...

awe,look at those lashes, great angle

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'd vote for yours over mine any day! Isn't this fun?

Have a great day!

Sarah/The Wild Rumpus

Janet said...

That's funny...I came across that blog somehow yesterday and just did my entry a little while ago.

Unknown said...

I've always loved this picture of S!

W

Rachel said...

Oh how beautiful! What a terrific shot.

And I agree... totally unfair that boys get those lashes! :)

Angela said...

Oh my goodness your baby is so cute! i love this pic! To think women everywhere pay for lashes like that!

jayna said...

Aww! Look at those sweet lashes! So adorable :-)

Kate said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your picture is simply beautiful!! Im so glad I found iheartfaces! What a fun place!

momto5minnies said...

Hey, I found that I hear faces today too!

I love those lashes. Both E and C have some long, thick ones and I am proud to say that they came from MOI ;) I do know what you mean. I see so many more thick and lovely long lashes on boys. Thankfully girls can play up theirs with mascara ;) I'm fairly sure I know where I can get some of that.

Unknown said...

Those lashes are lovely. What a sweet picture.

paige said...

what a precious shot!!!

Anonymous said...

Such a sweet picture and yes the boys always get the lashes, such a cruel joke!