Jimmy Buffett

Margaritaville. He blew out a flip flop.
Stone Mountain. So did I.
Definitely not the best part of the night!

The boys enjoyed the Laser Show, although I have no pictures to prove that. We were so crowded in that I couldn't get a picture. I had visions of really cute pictures of them sprawled out on a blanket on the lawn, waiting for fireworks. No room, no blanket, no lawn. Just squished on a walkway behind some people and in front of some people. Even so, it was their first experience at the "big rock." There will have to be more, and we'll have to get there earlier and I will NOT wear flip flops!

4 comments:

momto5minnies said...

LOL ... oh well.

I am one sharp rock away from getting a hole in my Old Navy flip flops ... they are so cheap this year. I guess I get what I pay for.

southernjoy said...

Mine were from the GAP, about three years ago. They were my favorites. The strap actually broke :-(

Hansen's blog said...

Ouch! Sounds like not a great first experience at Stone Mountain for the kids. Our first experience there with the kids wasn't much fun, either. I guess we'll all have to try it again.

Anonymous said...

So sad on the shoe. I have some great Sketchers flip flops I got this year that I love!