snow!!!!!

Right now the boys are on the couch with hot chocolate (heated chocolate soy milk for {s}). The house is warm and cozy, and out the windows we can see SNOW. It doesn't happen often here, so it is a cause for celebration when it does. Excitment, wonder, and chocolate-milk moustaches on the boys' faces. {p} is wondering if his Daddy will cook hotdogs outside on the snowy grill, and wanting to know if we'll have a fire in the fireplace.

SNOW is like a HOLIDAY here. A reason to celebrate!

And now... hoping that it will stick to the ground, and hoping for a snow day tomorrow!

3 comments:

Janet said...

I'm hoping, too!!!!!!!!

thesixburghmom said...

CUTE!! Living in PA we have plenty of the white stuff.

I just saw on the news that the Atlanta airport had several delayed and cancelled flights because of the 1" of snow they got. I'm assuming it had to have been super icy.

Enjoy your snowy weather!!

Unknown said...

OK friend, I was assuming I would see snow pictures when I popped over here! :) I saw the white stuff in your area on the news and it looked cool. I'm excited that your kiddos got to play it. It was too cold here for my children to play in the snow.