not quite Wordless Wednesday

I was going to make this a Wordless Wednesday post, but I thought I'd sneak a few words in. The blog has been quiet lately because I just needed some time to think... time to sort out a lot of thoughts and feelings about our friends who are missing their baby. Someday, I will write more. I need to write more, but I want to be able to treasure my thoughts privately for a little while longer. I've had a lot of visits to the blog lately, and I thank all of you who have been praying.

In the meantime, here's a picture of the boys. Make that one cowboy and one horse. Yee-haw!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Unknown said...

I generally make a run through our "mommies" blogs daily and each time I have checked yours, my heart ache again(or still) for your friends, {J}. My thoughts and prayers are with them as they walk this long, difficult road.

{W}

Anonymous said...

Well you already know (email) that I think this photo is PRECIOUS! And the song is perfect.

And you know you and your friends are in my thoughts and prayers. When you are ready to write - I will definitely be here to listen. HUGS.